Canadian and US Customs

A passport or original birth certificate is required to enter Canada. If you are a US citizen, a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, along with photo identification will suffice.

When you book your trip to Brunswick Lake Lodge, we will supply you with the necessary Federal Gun Control forms by mail or E-mail.

If you would like more information on the requirements and documentation required to enter Canada please visit the Travel Canada web site.